Thursday, July 16, 2009

*Teedra Moses: My Favorite Underrated Artist*



Teedra Moses Has To Be One Of The Most Underrated talent in music right now. I remember hearing her song "Be Your Girl" for the first time back in 04' and without seeing her face I instantly feel in love. It wasn't until I seen her video on Midnight that I finally put a voice and a face together. It was In 04' That She released "Complex Simplicity" A Album That Became The Soundtrack To My Life When I first Ventured Out On My Own For The very first time in The real world. Her music is fun, funky, soulful, and spiritual all wrapped up in one. I Can't stop bumping her Mixtapes" "Live From The Jungle" and "Young Hustla Vol. III- Lionhearted.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...