Thursday, October 29, 2009

MisCommunication Of Bryan Blanco.....

Ok.. So Let Me Get This Off.. I Suffer From Only Child Syndrome and I'm used to pretty much everything being my way.. I don't necessary mean for it to be that way but it comes off like that and I don't always agree with my actions. I'm not one to allow things to bring me down and I more often than not speak my mind and if it's something I feel passionate about I indulge in it..What pisses me off is people fool themselves into thinking because my personality is happy go lucky 95% of the time you can just walk all over me and think I'll lay like a oriental rug, that my friend is far from the truth. I have nothing but the utmost respect for my friends, family and even my enemies which the latter don't even register in my radar...All I'm saying is if there is a problem let's discuss it.. if you don't like something I said speak on it like men/women/adults etc... I'm not hard to get along with. Communication is very big to me and sadly a lack of is the downfall to the many relationships we acquire in our lifetime. Food For Thought..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...