Thursday, March 8, 2012

The World According To Bizzy and Other Irrelevant BS...



So 1st things 1st....

My entertainment/pop culture blog turns 1 year old this month (The 25th to be exact) and while I wanted to throw a big shin dig I'm opting out for a more low key private dinner with close friends and family. Even though Bizzy Blanco is a simple media form where I post pictures and news surrounding all things interesting and exciting in the world it's my message that get's conveyed throughout each and every post. Sometimes funny and at other times informative, I try to deliver the best of both worlds in every aspect.



Now moving forward. In just this one year I've been so blessed to be able to connect and meet some very interesting people from record execs to flourishing business owners. Creating a brand is not easy and requires lots of painstaking along with trail and error. A brand requires a great team and even that can be a headache. Deciding who is gonna post what and where people's strengths and weaknesses are.... Wow I could go on and on..

Marketing has been something I'm trying to get right as well. T-shirts, give-a-ways, etc.. are just some of the ways I'm using to push viewership. Social Media has had it's rewards and a great tool needed to reach people and places in just a matter of seconds.. My Youtube show is maturing. We have the concept,  the people,  and even the place...  but we just have to figure out time management so we can effectively pull it off and present a product that's true to the Bizzy Blanco Brand and not just 'another' Youtube show....

The love of blogging is special because I was doing it way before it became a popular phenomenon. I just failed to tap into it. While I can say the ride has been easy... in more ways than one it hasn't. Finding the time to blog, angle your stories, and the ability to stand out can be frustrating and depressing. I've learned that if this is my calling I need to take the good with the bad, mix it up and decide if I'm gonna bake a cake or start again from scratch.

People influence and discourage you as well. In this one short year I've been blessed to meet some good people and some not so good people. I said it best in a tweet today

At the end of the day it doesn't matter who likes you and who doesnt. If they ain't providing or keeping you fed fuckem... --Bizzy
 I've been to blessed to be worried about whose gonna support me and who won't. I have too much talent, intelligence, and wisdom to not know the difference in a friend and somebody who's waiting to piggy back off of your success or just be plain out MESSY!. Sure there will haters, manipulators, and the in between but through them all I gotta stand tall and above the BS.. Irrelevant as it may seem.

Sure you may not agree with what I just typed up but this is the world according to Bizzy.... And I'm not apologizing for that..

Thanks again for supporting me! Your love for me knows no boundaries and I appreciate it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...