Tuesday, May 19, 2009

*Getting Out Your Dreams*




Have you been stuck in a certain place and wondered what your purpose in life was? Alot of times we start off with a plan of what we want our life to be but we end up changing course and focusing on a different path in life. Being that almost hitting the big 3-0 I'm excited about accomplishing new things, meeting new people, and going outside my comfort zone to achieve a higher level of what I've been accustomed to. I'm in school trying to get two degrees, unemployed but well taken care, single but satisfied, and trying to be the best person I can be because I finally have something I'm working for. When your life is full of purpose you begin to see things so differently. How many of you want purpose for you life? What things are you doing to obtain it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...