Thursday, May 14, 2009

Is The Summertime The Best Time To Be Single?





Okay So I Recently Broke Up With My Girl ( Sad Face) But Anyway I Guess The Summer Signals All Sorts Of Excitement. It's Hot Outside, The Beaches Are Packed, And So Many People Will Be Out And About. So I'm Just Curious To My New And Hopefully Faithful Readers? Do You Enjoy The Long Days Of Summer To Be Single And Carefree? Maybe Even Spark Up A New Love Interest Or The Mild Flirting @ The Sportsbar? I Myself Will Be Hitting The Gym Extra Hard And Enjoying The Single Life Once Again! So yeah Does Anyway Feel That Being Carefree For The Summer Is The Best Time To Be Single?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yea, Im ready for the "Summer of Love", I just dont think its ready for me. Im ready to be single & "mingle", lol. I really have to hit up some Fridays after Sunsets, I still have not atteneded any yet. Beaches, other states, hot spots, my baby beyonce next month, and of course my theme parks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...