Thursday, November 12, 2009

On 2 The Next One... Moving From Being A Bachelor..

Ok so I went from being employed to being a full time student to being in a 2 year relationship to being single all in a matter of months. Needless to say the first part of the year didn't quite start off like I would have liked but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and blah blah blah... Anyway I lived much of the bachelor life for most of the summer and it was quite enjoyable meeting lots of new people and making wonderful friendships along the way. So after all of that you begin to meet people who you seem to have lots of interest in and slowly you begin to see them in a different light other than being "friends"... I know several people whom I share similar qualities but I'm on the fence on whether I want to give up my "bachelor" life to pursue a new relationship... School really takes up loads of my time and when in my selfishness I kinda want to me left alone... I feel like I'm holding out for something better but If I don't jump on the train I'll miss out on something worthwhile... IDK.. I was just wondering is there some sort of grace period before jumping into the next one or continue to live the life until you can fully give yourself to someone fully, honestly, in a commited long lasting relationship....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...