Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wow I worked out yesterday and It's Like I was Renewed??

Ok so I try to work out often although the early wake up call for school not to mention the abundance of homework has me tired and wanting to see my bed. Well after this weekend through lots of time 2 think and soul search I realized my body was crying out for help and I needed to release certain things in my life that were stopping God's process in me spiritually.. He was trying to speak to me and I was neglecting his word in order to please myself. I'm a work in progress but after leaving school on yesterday and just letting myself go and noticed changes inside of me.. I'm slowly getting to my goals I just gotta Let Go and Let God..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...