Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Does It Thrill You When Somebody Sweats You?

 I mean is there a age limit on this juvenile antic? I'll be 30 in 8months and certain shit I've outgrown... If I'm not interested in a person I'll be quick to let them know up front.. I hate leading people on... I also feel like if U tell somebody your interested in them they kinda want you to chase them... What the F*%@#....

In The Great Words Of @Cediepee "Who Does That?"


It's to much arse in the world to be sweating over one person like seriously... :(


I guess the rules of dating  are always changing and I guess I'm a stick in the mud.... I just didn't know there were several obstacle courses you had to go through in order to get to the prize.. LIKE HELL... I'm not trying to wife yo ass..or put a ring on it.... well atleast not right in the beginning... I mean come on ladies if a guy is interested no sex, just casual dating, go out, see a movie etc.. blah blah blah you give them hell.. LET me come through with a bottle of Mascoto and some condoms and we f*#@ing... SMH.. Them the niggas you should have sweating you...


I Love Attention Don't get me wrong but I'm a serious minded person and If I feel like I can build something with somebody I'll give them the green light and it's popping.. Although if I'm not ready to get "involved" I'll be upfront and let the person know as well...I don't lead people on or have ulterior motives.. but again I guess I'm a cornball.. lol

Anyway to the people who get off to people sweating them I hope you don't miss out on something good..

B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...