Wednesday, April 7, 2010

You, Me, Him, And Her.....*sighs*

I've never been one to crash a party I wasn't invited to...Nor do I disrespect the host of the house by helping myself to items in the kitchen...I guess I'll try to get into what I'm trying to say...


lol..

I guess I don't see what the big deal is about when you and a person don't click, the feelings aren't there and you up and decide you'd like to talk to the person's bestie.? Now I'm not a nasty person and I don't mean have sex with a interested party and after you see there's not gonna be a relationship you jump ship and pull into the friends dock.. now 2 me that's trifling...

I'm just on the fence I guess... and instead of me confessing my attraction like I should have kept hidden I felt like it's turned me into a nasty man whore (Deuce Bigalow) lol... Ah Whatever...


B.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...