Sunday, July 25, 2010

Good Music come's from the soul.. GOT REEFA?




Shareefa has to be one of the most underrated talents in the game right now. Not really sure if she's still signed to DTP this girl has soul for days. I just hope and pray we haven't seen the last from Reefa. I recently discovered she was on twitter and like most celebs I love or find interesting I followed and she followed back. Hopefully in the near future I can get a interview and post it right here on my blog.. If you haven't checked out Reefa then your missing something really great. Her new mixtape is dropping soon and ofcourse I'll have all the details right here. In the meantime catch up on what this soulful vocalist has brought to the game..



Her 1st album was entitled "Point Of No Return"... make sure you go cope it until the next music drops.. GOT REEFA?

http://twitter.com/gotreefa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...