Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Amy... O How Do I Love Thee..



Apparently rehab isn’t the only place Amy Winehouse has been. Winehouse, who hasn’t been a big topic on the blogs lately, resurfaced [with new boobs + new man] as she attended the premiere of the new film “Psychosis,” in London. The horror film was written & directed by Winehouse’s new boyfriend Reg Traviss, who she’s pictured with.


^^ Ok so the above post was taken from one of my favorite blogs.. http://kiddunot.com/blog/ (see blog for more pix) I'm so excited because I've touched on Amy Winehouse in past post. Her 1st album "Frank" still rings through my Cd deck today and voice is one that's soulful and haunting at the same time... I'll be happy when she get's back and makes a album real soon..her return is long overdue..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...