Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What Lies Ahead...

I can't stress enough about proud I am of myself as I venture into completing my goals I have several things I want to accomplish or be in the process of finishing by my 30th Birthday..

Health and Strength...- I watched so many people in my family suffer from heart disease, hypertension, cancer, and diabetes. It disturbs me that I to will develop those same symptom. They say your metabolism slows down in your 30's and I'm not trying to be a statistic.. my day to day life now consist of less alchohol, no smoking, drinking water regularly, and less sweets (my weakness) lol

Promising Career..- I can't front it's hard out there for a pimp, hustler, and even the skrippers! 18months is not a long time to be completing your career but it when you don't get a break. I'm satisfied nonetheless and I'm blessed for the journey..I pray and home I atleast land a job in the medical field that I can be proud of..

The HP Envy and The New Blackberry #Evl- So my birthday is coming up in a few months and I'm already treating myself to a trip to MIA/South Beach just a few days before my B'Day. So since I'm a semi gadget freak I instantly fell in love with the HP Envy.. I was thinking about pursuing the IPAD, but i'm not  real big fan Of Apple.. I'am however into what Google has in store..Also it seems as though Blackberry is looking to cash into what Droid and the Iphone is bringing and while I think it's to late I'm gonna stay loyal to the brand and hold out until the end of the year and see what Blackberry has in store...

Relationship?--I always wanted to be married with one kid by the time I turned 30 but I guess God has other plans in store and while he's the head of my life I'm gonna let him direct my plans. The one relationship I think I'm running from is maybe where God want's me to be? Sure we've had our ups and downs but things have to be mutual if they are meant to work... only God knows for sure.

I guess that's my bucket list for the last few months until I turn 30.. Stay tuned to see how things turn out..

Blanco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...