Friday, August 27, 2010

So My Birthday Is Gonna Be So Miami....


So Yeah after months and months of prepping and preparing I'm gonna be celebrating my 30th Birthday in South Beach Miami.. Literally I'll be chilling in of the Miami's most famous hotels "The Colony" right off of Ocean Drive... I had trips planned to NYC, Vegas, and even a big ole bash thrown right here in Va but Opted out for something more exotic and tropical and hey you don't turn 30 everyday.. It's quite a milestone for me and I'm excited to be sharing this experience with a few close friends and like family... Not only will this be a Birthday celebration but a graduation celebration as well... I would have accomplished something by finishing school with a degree in Surgical Technology.. God is Greeeeeeeeeeeeeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...