Friday, September 3, 2010

"I Wonder"....YE




This song has always been a great motivational tool for me when it comes to accomplishing my goals...



I've been waiting on this my whole life/
these dreams be waking me up at night/
you say I think I'm never wrong/
you know what, maybe you're right, aite
And you know what I do come as thinking I'm right.. I'm just confident and appreciative of the things that God has orchestrated for my life. Shoot me if you can dream but I can't..  Shoot me if you wanna fall in love but I can't  Shoot me if you can get a job but I can't.. I was reading "A Raisin In The Sun" by Lorraine Hansberry and the character Walter Lee Younger was a provider who had dreams, even if they were far fetched and unattainable. He came off as grandiose at times but he loved his family and wanted nothing but the best. To live and breath the American Dream... BLanco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...