Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Path To My Dreams Begins...

So tomorrow begins my 1st day of externship at one of my local hospitals and to say I'm not nervous would be a complete lie! lol One reason I'm not worried is that I don't believe God has brought me this far to leave me and I'm thankful for all of his blessings. I know I'll make mistakes, rub people the wrong way (not on purpose), but through trail and error I plan to make a big impact. Not working in a year because of being laid off and going back to school has pivoted me to realize the importance of a job but more so a career. I just pray that at the end of November I can land a job and further my career goals in the medical field. I wanna thank my entire support system, God, family, friends, and everyone else who prayed, encouraged, and help me get to the point I'm at now.

Blanco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...