Thursday, December 2, 2010

And I'm done with school.......#FistPump



So it's been a long 18months but God saw me through the best and the worst. As of March 2011 I'll officially be a Surgical Technologist. I can't say its hit me quite yet but the feeling is indeed overwhelming. I met a lot of people along the way some of which I can call my friends today. The road has been rough both mentally and financially but as in all things, faith can take you a great deal when it comes to believing in yourself. I'm just thankful for the path I've been blessed to travel and the storms I've endured. 


Remember no goal is to unrealistic to accomplish and defer from engaging in negative energy that plagues growth within yourself. Keep strong and steadfast. I'm excited for the next leg of my journey and the people who are to become apart of it.

B....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...