Thursday, December 2, 2010

Anderson Cooper is my hero!


The above video just proves how much certain groups in "Congress" still have a vendetta against President Obama. The guy literally plays himself with incorrect facts and statistics. Just goes to show you how much we have came since Martin Luther King's march on Washington. I love Anderson Cooper because he proved just how narrow minded certain leaders are and the lengths they will go through just to throw dirt on Obama's name. I love the video in its entirety and I watched it like 4 times already before I even made this post. Like him or hate him he's the leader of the free world and despite the current state of the US he's still our president. While I don't agree with a lot that's going in our economy I will say that he's trying to make a difference and make things fair for everybody even Republicans. I'm sure the 2012 elections are going to be down right dirty. I encourage everyone to get out there and vote. This world is headed for destruction and it's happening right within our own country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...