Thursday, March 31, 2011

Graduation and Beyond.... Creating My Brand!

It's been a long 2 years. Setbacks, breakup, lost ties, and everything else imaginable but God has held me down through it all. So what exactly is the next big thing for B?


Well for starters I will graduate tomorrow obtaining a degree in Surgical Technology. It may not sound like much right now but one can't go wrong in the healthcare field. If I'm gonna fall back on anything I'd want to have cushion on something that will keep me afloat in case another "recession" wants to rear it's ugly head.


I have no limitations about relocating out of my element as I'm ready to embark on what the rest of the world has to offer me.


Looking forward I have a dream that I have envisioned for myself since way back. To create something that I can call my own, network, and hopefully prosper with. I'm in the process creating an entertainment website. It's still being developed but so far I'm happy with the way it's shaping up. I want to stand apart from all the rest and bring stories that are both uplifting and exciting and be the voice of the underdog.


"I Can Do All Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"


Stay Tuned! I'm still keeping this blog to keep people updated on my life and to vent occasionally.


"Skies The Limit"


Blanco


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...