Saturday, March 12, 2011

My heart cries out to Japan....


If it's one thing about me I'm quickly fascinated with worldly events. Something about being apart or witnessing history intrigues me. I can't tell you heart wrenching it was to wake up and watch the final moments of the movie "2012" and moments later see tweets about a major earthquake striking Japan. Instead of going back to bed I instantly became glued to CNN where I watch a Tsunami take out an entire countryside of farm land. What seemed like something out of a disaster movie was indeed unraveling before my very eyes. 


Words can't describe what is going on in Japan and my heart goes out to anybody who may be affected by the trying events. I have a cousin who is safe in the south pacific as tsunami warnings were downgraded in the Phillipians.. While we go about out everyday life we must think that sooner or later something like this could happen like this in the United States. I saddens me how people go about their daily lives with no remorse for what's going on in the world. I pray people wake up and realize that what's going on in the world isn't a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...