Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Loving The Skin I'm In.....



Wow It's been  2 years since I last blogged on a personal level. So much has happened with little regard to the vehicle that made me want to blog in the first place. Anyway in the past several years since starting bizzyblanco.com I've desired to write a book, start a podcast, market a t-shirt line, to a web show, radio show, blog from a major award show or event, lose weight, and possibly find love.

While blogging live from the BET Awards seemed far fetched I did manage to however start a podcast and meet some really cool people in reality tv.  Although I was pleased to find success in blogging, my personal life was in complete shambles. If anyone knows losing weight is no easy task, something I've struggled with since my early teens. While I eventually learned to live with it, I've managed to have success here in there with losing the extra pounds. Then the question of love comes up.....

It's no secret I'm a helpless romantic yearning for the opportunity to find my perfect soul-mate.... and not perfect in the true definition form but someone who compliments me mind, body, and soul. Searching for love is a bit different than when my parents came along because people actually dated and courted one another... that script flipped once my generation came along and now as we stand in the midst of the social media era, relationships and getting to know people is all over the place with every piece of the union splattered for the entire world to see.

Nonetheless I hold my head up high! Learning to accept the life curves thrown at me, making lemonade out of the lemons, and bypassing those peanut butter Oreos on the cookie aisle. Encouraging myself to quit procrastinating, furthering my brand, and expanding my geographical territories. I've learned love won't come easy, weight just doesn't vanish, and easy money won't last.

While it all seems over whelming as I get older I'm learning to love the skin I'm in.....

1 comment:

  1. Funny you posted about your personal blog yesterday and actually posted TO it. I just visited mine Monday and realized it's time to post after I've had 3 or 4 people (who only know me via the net) ask if I was still blogging and suggested I get back to it. I still blog, however, I am a slacker and I haven't posted since December. I've been inspired and I too will post to mine....SOON!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...