Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Something Real.....



I was just listening to one of my favorite R&B singers Teedra Moses and instantly immersed myself into her sweet melodies and dynamic vocals when it comes to finding, losing, and discovering love  again and again.

I'm not the type to bounce from bed to bed or feel the need to be in relationship to validate myself so I'm not considered "alone" or single.... Often Im asked "why aren't you married" or "when are you going to have children" and I laugh to myself as I continue to discover my purpose here on Earth. So many times the biggest mistakes are our own and we become angry as if we stubbed our toe on the edge of a door and become upset as if the door was in the way lol.

I'm no literary poet or romance novelist but when it comes to writing my own story it will be right and perfect for me and the person I hope to turn those pages with forever. I believe in love as we all do but I'm willing to wait for Something Real....

All I'm saying is try me....I'm here for you

Try something real this time..

All I'm saying is that I'm ready for love....❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...