Monday, January 25, 2010

Fashion Spot Monday : Jackets/Sneakers... My Guilty Fashion Pleasure..

Man it's only two season I love more than anything (lol like there are 20 more to choose from lls anyway) It's Fall and Spring.. For the most part I hate big bulky jackets while some can be very fashionable I prefer something light and comfortable..(hence while I love Fall and Spring. U can still wear jackets but in a light kinda way) I like to have fresh jackets on in the club when it's cold.. Who the hell wants to rock a hoodie or a northface in to party?..Also while peaking at these two jackets I decided on two pair of kicks I'd rock out with them... Jay-Z has definitely stepped up the fashion label "Rocawear" to make it more appealing and upscale. I swear I don't see myself rocking anything with the label broadcasted all over the front of the shirt like something out of a flea market.. That's old folk business..lol The LRG Track Jacket is not a bad look and the Blazers I picked out are fresh to go along with them... While I love the Roc Jacket I'm more sold on the brown Blazers...lol














Jackets can be found at http://www.Drjays.com and shoes courtesy of my favorite website http://www.sneakerhead.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...