Friday, January 8, 2010

Kanye West "VH1 Storytellers"....I LOVE IT




I'm a serious Kanye West Fan and eventho the MTV incident was uncalled for I'm still gonna ride or die for Yeezy...Anyway I had no idea this album was coming out until seeing several ads for this at my local gym. Anyway I had a chance to preview it last night and I must say I'm so impressed. It's something about Live albums that really showcase true raw talent.. Anyway here are a few tracks that really stand out to me.. Enjoy and go cop the album..





1 comment:

  1. I'm a big Ye fan as well and agree that his Taylor Swift incident was rude but that's my guy regardless. He may have a strong personality but he's probably the most consistent artist in the rap game that gives you a complete album every time he drops one! So I will definitely check this out fam! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...