Sunday, January 10, 2010

Starting My 1st set of Externships this week...


After Being Laid off last year this time I wanted to give myself a year and go back school and so far the experience has been rewarding. After months of continuous book work and hands on labs I'll be starting my 1st week in a hospital in the Central Sterile Unit Learning and working with every medical instrument. If anybody doesn't know I'm going to school to be a Surgical Technician and obtaining an associates degree in Surgical Technology...November can't come fast enough to be able to accomplish so much before turning 30 is very rewarding..

1 comment:

  1. I commend you for realizing that God closing one door in order to open a bigger door for you and your future! Best Wishes, Blessings & much success fam! Keep doing your thing and way to persevere during challenging times.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...