Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Benefits Of Being Friends "1st".....




I'll just cut right to the point... Everyone thinks dating is dead and we tend to settle for the 1st person who shows us a ounce of attention because we've had our heart broken or the in the event of being single for so long the one person who claims to be interested we feel the need to become "attached"..


"Wrong"....


That's where the art of "Dating" comes into play.. it gives you the opportunity to date people without all the extra baggage and it allows you to get a feeling of how you would get along with said parties. I'm sure you won't find out everything there is to know about your mate through dating but by being friends 1st you do eliminate a great deal of minor things that could be stumbling or road blocks into a blooming relationship... I suggest people who intend on being serious with someone hold off atleast a month or two before fully becoming committed in a relationship..

___________________________________________

So many people miss the whole thing of being friends and jump right into something..Learn what the other person likes and have fun.. stop making everything be romantic.. Go out, have drinks, visit social lounges, sporting events.. It's amazing how people only vibe and have similar likenesses when the bedroom is concerned.. I'm by no means excluding sex but if your looking to build something with someone push all the bs aside and know the real person...
I'm so serious and I know because I've had it happen to me.. felt like somebody was the "one" to only realize the feeling just isn't there and instead of alot of sexual attachment it's best to just bow out gracefully...

____________________________________________

I'm no relationship expert just speaking about my own journey and hopefully what I said can inspire someone else..

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...