Wednesday, March 24, 2010

When The Money Goes Does The Honey Stay...?


I spoke about this sometime ago but it's not entirely leveled to just the ladies... In life when we have money we are afforded the best in what life has to offer not worrying about paying bills, going out to dinner, buying clothes and saving for a rainy day. It seems as tho the way of the world is in our hands...(YEAH RIGHT)

Honey in my opinion represents life and all the perks that come with it...It's almost as if the money is flowing and so will the great luxuries of life. Being laid off is no joke and thankfully by the grace of God, My family, and money I have saved up it's kept me afloat in this silly A** economy amid some people who don't give a crap. Just in the past few days it's been hell dealing with certain people when they feel as though you need them and every decision you make must go through them because your laid off, broke, and desperate. HA HA(Inserts Evil Smiley Face)... In what is a year now my honey has turned to brown faucet water... and the knob is broken and it's still running... I'm just keeping my faith in tact... All will okay in a very few months.. Take That Take That!!!



B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...