Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It Was All A Dream...


When I 1st feel in love with Hip/Hop is when I first bought "Ready 2 Die".. The album was dirty and rauncy and I actually got in trouble for buying but back when I was growing up Frank White was everything I aspired to be.. Flashy, Dapper, Had all the chicks and wore all the fancy clothes.. Yeah he to me is what people like T.I, Jeezy, and Sad but true Waka Flocka is to the new generation of young people...


I remember getting excited when The "Big Poppa" video came on and expecting to see everybody from Busta Rhymes to Mary J. Blige getting it crunk in the video... back then you anticipated the who's who among hip hops elite and them coming through and showing love..

He will always be remembered as a talent gone away to soon and my favorite MC of all time...

My "Top" 5 Favorite Biggie Joints..

1. 10 Crack Commandants
2. Warning
3. One More Change (remix)
4. Skies The Limit
5. One More Chance (Original)


And Various Countless Others...

R.I.P BIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...