Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cupcakes, Pies, and Cookies Oh My....!



Well since starting "Lent" I've given up eating sweets...It's not a easy task but I'm thankful I decided to give up something in celebration of my "Jehovah".... Wow and as I think to myself hey maybe I can get used to this.. YEAH MAYBE.. HA HA.... Since I try to work out regularly I notice my weight has not gone up and I contribute most of that to eating desserts. I'm not a big candy dude I'm a country boy and I love my homemade goods. Lemon tarts, Pound cakes, and Apple cobbler... Yeah I'm A #FAT*SS.. lol... It's like a nightime craving to eat cookies and icecream at night before bed.. Yeah Very Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T TRY THIS @ HOME TYPE IIIISH! I'M WORKING ON IT THO!......

Just know if you want to give up something have faith, pray hard, and ask God not to tempt you.... Temptation is a B.IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII....

B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...