Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dear To Whom It May Concern...


I see things still haven't changed and I guess you still hate me but it's cool and I'm ok and I'm still getting all the things God has entitled for my life. Instead of running from chick to chick I've been working on me both mentally and spiritually. I've been hearing your still the same, mad and upset with the world. From what I've been told you stay depressed and entangle yourself with guys and wonder why you get the same results.. How unfortunate :( I'm sure you still blame others and never yourself but it's ok it just gets worse as you get older. I'm good though and in a few months I'll be relocating and graduating with a degree in Surgical Technology and working as a Surgical Technician not to mention I'm still on my barber grind. HA HA...Success is the sweetest revenge...and I love every minute of it...


Sincerely,

Blessed and Highly Favored...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...