Monday, February 22, 2010

Fashion Spot Monday : It's All In My Vest..



Ok.. so when it comes to fashion I'm not posting what's the hottest threads on the market I wear what looks good on me and what I feel is the hottessness.. This is however the "BlancoEXperience..lls

"I Set Trends/Don't Follow Them"---Teedra Moses


Anyway my obsession with cardigan's have escaped to vest.. I've always had a great deal of appreciation for a nice vest and they can worn in a variety of ways not to mention you can pull off a semi dressy yet comfortable casual style.. In my goings and coming on this past weekend I stopped in a men's shop to browse and just see what they had that would intrigue my fashion itch. My homeboy had just copped a new pair of "Jay's" and I guess he put me in the mind frame of buying something fresh. So after being in the store for a good little while nothing really caught my eye that is until I see this Cardigan and the fit was perfect after putting it to the side this grey vest pulled me in and well the rest is history.. lol

Basically I'm a t-shirt/jeans/snicker kid.. but I'm getting older and I wanna put my money into clothes that will last not to mention pulling off a grown and sophisticated look. Woman appreciate a guy with fashion sense who not only smells but looks good as well. My mother said a guy who keeps himself maintained and has the great smell good could get the world..lol.. She so crazy..

The Above Vest can be found on http://www.neimanmarcus.com retailing for $101.00

Guys don't sleep on style we gotta represent as well..

B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...