Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lady Gaga.. She Sick Wit It....lls






I must admit aside from the fact Lady Gaga has a pretty nice voice her style game is on another level entirely! Usually when I see this type of stuff I laugh and keep it going but homegirl is in a whole other league all by herself. Known for her over the top performances and outrageous outfits here she is with my pop queen and sex symbol Beyonce' on the set of Gaga's new video "Telephone"...

It's amazing cause when she's giving interviews she's like a totally different person.. Would love to meet her one day...

B

1 comment:

  1. Hey,

    Did you make that first picture? If not, where did u find it? I would love to use it, let me know...

    www.juicycarter.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...