Friday, February 12, 2010

My Blackberry... She Lives In My Lap


I've had every cell phone known to man.. Everything from those Nokia Phones with the detachable faces to the flip phone craze and of course stalking Ebay for a Sidekick II... While I've enjoyed every possible cell phone I've owned The Blackberry holds a special place in my heart. lls. It's so convenient for my everyday life and I can manage everything from emails, to calender planning, updating Facebook, and keeping everybody entertained from twitter. The best feature of all is the classic BBM (Blackberry Messenger) BB owner exclusive it's our own IM network which resembles yahoo in many ways. I just recently updated to the new Blackberry Curve and I Love It! It's not Tech Tuesday But I figured I'd introduce you to my new toy!

Blackberry

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...