Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ludaris Speaks on Battle Of The Sexes Concept.. I was right..




I Seriously need to write stories for some major website or magazine because I did a post last week about how I expected Luda was using this "Battle Of The Sexes" album to bring Female MC's back on the mainstream of rap.. In The Above video he gives his reasons behind the project...

Point Blank Female MC's go hand in hand with Male artist.. No female MC has ever been successful without their male counterparts (well in modern rap post Latifah/Lyte). That's why Nicki Minaj is so hot right now because she has one of the hottest and well-known guys pushing her and that's Wayne. I'm interested in seeing how people like Trina, Eve, and Nicki fare back in the game. Kinda sour there is no Missy or Foxy on this but I'm glad nonetheless.

B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...