Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's Real Serious On The Nile.....




I must say I commend Anderson Cooper for getting into the trenches nearly getting battered and beat down after arriving in Cairo, Egypt. This is what set's him aside from any of the other networks is that Cooper isn't afraid of what's out there. If there is any newsworthy anchor or reporter worth watching then it's this guy right here. 


What's going down in Egypt is a very sad situation and unfortunate for the people and it's government. I've always said I wanted to visit the country one day as I've always been fascinated with the Ancient Egyptian culture. I pray things work out and peace and unity can be restored.


This sometimes makes me think if something like this were to happen here in the states... Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...