Thursday, February 3, 2011

Praying For Egypt....

It's really sad at the events that are taking place over in Cairo, Egypt. I can't even fathom what is taking place in what was considered such a beautiful landmark in the world with such rich history. I just hope a resolution can be made real soon because this tragedy is getting worse. I was listening to CNN this morning and they are hoping President Obama steps in and persuades their leader to step down...


While I'm all for diplomacy some matters are just better left untouched. I understand we have thousands of American's still in that country but the United State can't solve the worlds problems and be universal cop. I laid in bed last night and prayed for not only Egypt but for any state affected by the winter weather or the past few days as well as Queensland, Australia. I feel as though we are living in terrible times and now is the time to come together and be one. This is just my rant so don't pay me any mind.


I felt like sharing Janelle Monae's "Cold War" because the song came across my mind as I woke up this morning..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...