Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day.. How much does it mean to you?



No I'm not talking about being in love.. I mean the actual holiday. Are you the type who goes all the way out for your mate? Do you expect something huge? Even in my past relationships it was more designed as a "female" holiday versus what it actually meant to a guy. Well times have changed and now everyone wants to get in on the fun. It's all about pleasing your partner right? 


I'm just wondering how many people are gonna send themselves flowers and candy on Monday or Friday even. 


I think if you aren't getting married or proposing then a simple card and some candy and flowers will suffice. Be creative and not traditional.


Shout out to all the lovers out there and the ones who don't have it.. also to the ones who have it and don't want it anymore.. #evl..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...