Thursday, February 24, 2011

Life Update: Blog 1

I hate when I haven't blog in a while. Despite the lack of comments there are lots of people who enjoy reading my blog and the things that I have to say. I'm promising to be better with it.


Career Update: I just got a job in hospital as a Patient Transport which is entry level but a great step in the door as I'm networking and making lots of great connections. So I'm not even concerned with my current placement. God has it all under control.


Test and Trails - I'm in the processing of studying extra hard to take my Surgical Tech Certifications. With much delays and push-backs I'll be officially taking and passing it on April 8th. God Willing!


Aside from my career goals I'm in the processing of developing a website that I hope will appeal to the masses and deliver content that is tasteful, unbiased, and informative. Stay Tuned.


Music is the remedy to my soul, God 1st among everything, and I'm living life to the fullest. 




Right now I'm vibing to the sounds of "Far Away" ---Marsha Ambrosius. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...