Monday, January 3, 2011

2012? Ok What's Really Good?



So things are really getting serious in the paint. Now before anybody reads this I'm very spiritual and I believe in a higher being but don't front like your parents, friends, or family didn't get antsy when Y2K came around after we concluded nothing happened and cars still managed to work. My whole take on this craze which has intrigued people for years is something is bound to happen and here's why.

Something like this has already stirred people in a frenzy from the attacks on the World trade Center to Hurricane Katrina to the oil spill in the gulf. It seems as we embark closer on the date of 12/21/12 which happens to be the day before my birthday O_o all kinds of crazy conspiracies and notions are going to open up the flood gates and make people become skeptical about the Mayan Calender Prophecies and perhaps want to go out and get a survival kit.. #JustSaying. 

I was just watching the news today and birds and fish just abruptly died with little to no explanation of death. Things that make you go hmm and question this whole theory! I'm a history and science buff and things like aliens, history, and the unexplained have always intrigued me. In the end I believe in a greater power and disregarding this all as reason to stir up the masses. Now I have been tempted to build a bunker outside my home in the backyard and start stocking up on supplies for survival. Hey you just never know..  lol just joking.



Blanco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...