Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Man Reaps What He Sows...

That happens to be a great piece of scripture God blessed me with this morning. I can't tell you how much of struggle it is to find peace within your mind, body, and soul. It's like I'm on a never ending road to redemption. Always striving to be better but always coming up short in the end. I feel myself asking why? What am I doing wrong. Then I realized that with each season comes huge responsibilities. Just like planters do the rebuilding seasons of their gardens by planting seeds, breaking up the dirt, all while getting themselves prepared for the next season where they hopefully see a bountiful harvest. Its the same way with life. During the last past year or so I've been trying to seed my life. Doing all the necessary things in order to reap in my harvest. It hasn't been a easy season but I know God didn't orchestrate me on this journey for my health. Everything is for a reason and my steps have been ordered. 


Sometimes in order to get to the next level we must analize all the areas of our life, carefully deciding what should stay and sometimes who should go. It's never easy but all so necessary. Plant the right seeds. Because if you plant small you will reap small. Stop trying to take the easy way out. Cutting corners in  life just to obtain quick success. Plant big. Sacrifice is huge when trying to achieve a goal. Nobody wants to play the background but its often needed when preparation for the harvest in arising.
_________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: My blog is in no way a religious book on how to live, but merely my struggles, goals, and dreams and the ways I go about overcoming and achieving great success!




I love to motivate. Perhaps that's my calling? If I'm blessed to go back to school I'd love to be a counselor. I would love to work with inner city youths and help young teen mothers who need some sort of outlet when the world has turned their backs on them. This blog is a outlet but it's not enough. Not for me... 


I hope in the near future it can become a great place where people can come share stories, get advice, and hopefully be a blessing to someone else....


Blanco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...