Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year Fam!





Well 2010 is gone and we stand in the midst of a brand new year which is full of endless possibilities and new challenges as we set goals, resolutions, and ridiculous things and ideas as we set to make change. I can't say I had a bad past 12 months as I take last year as a rebuilding year and allow God to re-position me to greater things. I was blessed to see a lot of things, meet some new people, and visit many places. I turned the magical 3-0 as I waved goodbye to my roaring 20's.


Instead of making a resolution about losing weight, finding a mate, or coming up with some crazy hair brained scheme, I'm trusting God to expand my territories, increase my finances, and open doors that were once closed to me in years past. I know whats in my heart and what I want to accomplish and I'm trusting in God to get the gears rolling in that direction. I'm in a great place right now and I'm keeping nothing but positive energy around me and I challenge all of my readers to do the same thing.


This year is bound to bring around some new experiences, exciting times, and a few storms. I'm just going to equip myself with the necessary armor to endure the challenges and pray for the best throughout. I know my post have been few and far between but I'm looking to expand some things I've been doing and introducing you guys to some other aspects of my life. Hopefully you will enjoy and turn someone else on to the ride..


Love You Guys...

Blanco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...