Thursday, January 6, 2011

Facebook is the root all Evil.. lol




I can't front when I seen this video I literally had tears in my eyes!! lol. 


1st off Facebook stories and the events that occur afterwards are always making its way into the news. Whether its a pastor who orders it's members to cancel their accounts, people who change their profile pictures to that of a cartoon character which in disguise was a plot by a secret pedophile group, or the countless relationships and marriages which ended ended the social networking giant, Facebook has proven to not always be everyones best friend.


So in the lastest f*ckery of Facebook this man seems to not take to well to his nephew "gang banging" on the Social Network and ends up teaching him a good ole lesson.


Definitely my laugh of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...