Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My top Albums of Last Year.. yeah I'm late..

Ok so I'm tardy for the party.. big whoop de whoop.. I listen to music constantly so I'm always caught up in the mix. I decided to do a lil list of my favorite albums of 2010. They are in no particular order. I love them all for various reasons and keep them all on repeat at various times. So here goes...






Far East Movement - Free Wired
Trey Songz - Passion, Pain, and Pleasure
Keyshia Cole - Calling All Hearts
Kelis - FLESHTONE
Keri Hilson - No Boys Allowed
Jazmine Sullivan - Love Me Back
Erykah Badu - New Amerykah Part Two


CeeLo - The Lady Killer
Diddy/Dirty Money - Last Train To Paris
Rick Ross - Teflon Don

Janelle Monae - The Archandroid
Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday
Fantasia- Back to Me
Drake - Thank Me Later
Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...