Thursday, January 20, 2011

Well I'm moving on up....to

Atlanta...


No it hasn't yet happened but it's definitely in the works a lot sooner than I would imagined. Point blank the job outlook in my area sucks. I just completed school and with only 15 weeks of clinical rotations for some medical facilities that's not cutting the mustard along the lines of experience. Not saying thats a huge road block considering most hospitals hire more so within than a actual person walking off the street. Regardless I feel as though I've lived and seen everything Va has to offer me. I've made a great life for myself here but lets face it; It's so much more in the world left to be discovered. 


My mom put the "idea" of travel in my head as a wee youngster. I wasn't even in the terrible 2's and I was already on trips to Walt Disney World. She always taught me to seize the moment and take advantage of the great world out there. She visits Vegas atleast once a year, takes a cruise, goes camping in the mountains, all while being retired before the age of 50. Pretty impressive.


I use her get up and go attitude as a blue print for my life. I can't tell you the number of jobs I've applied to within the last couple of weeks. Sometimes this can be so depressing and exhausting. But never one to give up, I simply prayed and asked God for answers and surprisingly he gave me confirmation. I'm not sure what lies ahead on the journey but one thing is for certain you can't fail if you don't try. It's all about faith and trusting in God. I can't wait to look back on my life a year from now and smile like I've never smiled before.


Life is what you make it. Seize the moment.


Blanco

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...