Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend Reflections.....

So another weekend has past and I was blessed to have hung out with three of my brothers. It's not often we get up, cut the fool, and chill but every now and then you gotta clear the atmosphere and salvage those family ties. The weather was crazy on Friday night. After leaving home and making a quick trip to Wawa the highways seemed peaceful and quiet on a dark Friday night and then out of nowhere small snow flakes started dancing on my windshield. It wasn't until after I arrived at my destination that my naked silver car was covered from head to toe in a wintry white blanket.. 


It seems like only yesterday I was 21, young, carefree, drinking and partying my night away. Not caring about bills or pushing my car payment back just so I could have a fresh pair of Jordans or a new shirt to stunt at the club.. yeah those days brought back memories... I miss those road trips to the 757 partying Thurs to Sun.... man that was the life..... Over all through the car break ins, fights, late night IHOP runs, NSU, DC, B-More, and everything else in between. The #DMV during my early 20's were some of my most memorable experiences of my life... There wasn't a homecoming we didn't attend a club we didn't go inside.. 


It's good to catch up and reminisce..


So snow came down like musical selections in church on Saturday... Wind, rain, and sun all fought for their opportunities to be seen thankfully none of it provided any hazardous conditions on the road ways.


I watched the #Saints and the #Eagles join us #Cowboys on the losers circle. Sometimes it's lonely on the bottom as well. We welcome you to the party! #Evl


Overall the weekend was decent and peaceful. Went to church, hung out my lil cuzzo, and visited the grandparents. It's like they never age and convince us to eat everything in the house.. lol... I hope everyone has a blessed and productive week.

Blanco

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...