Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Darkest Moment In Black History is......



I don't know whether to cry or curl up in a ball and die. This has to be by far the worst form of creative art ever imagined. Now don't get me wrong I see convicted felons, skin heads, and even tribal leaders don a face tat to symbolize some sort of passage, gang initiation, or religious belief but when your an up and coming rap star who just around a year ago was seen less a joke and more of a believable mc has in my opinion did the unthinkable.. 


A ice cream cone tattoo, which I would assume symbolizes his trade maker saying Brrrrrrr? Whatever the case Gucci has been making headlines throughout the day taking it all the way up to Rolling Stones. I can only shake me head and hit publish..

Blanco

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...